Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 15: Writing Post


What I like the best about the writing for this class is that you gave up the choice and topics of what to write about. Not only that, but also, the writing was from our perspective. It was interesting to read different peoples reactions to stories. The comment system was great too. I feel like I have made a lot of friends with people that I haven’t even seen before! The comments other students leave also provide a lot of feedback when I am writing a story or taking notes. The most useful comments were the ones that gave constructive criticism or suggestions. Students would help me better my wringing and storytelling skills by nicely leaving me a comment and suggesting what I should look at. Other comments that help are the ones when people really enjoy your story, and they praise it. It gives me a huge confident boost when I take the time to write a story, and I learn that people enjoy them in return. For my main writing assignments I decided write a Storybook. I’m very happy with my choice. I had the opportunity to write about the topic I truly love. I think that you should emphasize how FUN it is to write the storybook! It is really the best option in my opinion.

This Class had helped me improve my writing a lot, especially narrative writing, before taking this class, it had been about 2 years since I had to do any type of writing. It was safe to say that I was rusty. The many writing assignments and feedback from Mrs. Gibbs helped me out a lot! My advice for students taking this class next semester is to Work Ahead and do the bonus. It will help you our greatly in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment