Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blogger Templates Tech Tip

I decided to pick the third Template style within the Picture category. The picture in the background of my template is of a mountain and blue sky. There is also rain drops all over the picture which give it a nice effect. The reason for picking this template is because blue is one of my favorite colors, and the picture is predominately blue. Another reason is that the rain drop effect of the picture sort of creates a peaceful mood, so that anyone who may read my blog can feel peaceful while reading a story.
After seeing other peoples blog design I am really starting to like some of them. One of my other favorites is in the "Awesome Inc" category. There is an all black one which I think is really neat. The white text goes great with it, and it gives the blog a sleek look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment