Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 1: Okinawa Japan My Favorite Place

My absolute favorite place is Okinawa Japan. Since my parents are in the military before living in Oklahoma I lived in Japan for about 5 years. It is so much different there compared to the U.S and I lived on the small island of Okinawa where one can go deep sea diving, hiking, visit one of the largest aquariums, and more! This picture is one of the many exhibits at the aquarium. I have been to this place many times and it is just jaw-dropping every single time.


Exhibit at the Churaumi Aquarium in Okinawa Japan
Photo Taken By: Jordan Emery Churaumi Aquarium

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you have lived in Japan, Anthony - that would be quite an amazing experience! I have never been to Japan... but I sure have eaten a lot of sushi (A LOT OF SUSHI, ha ha), and I also such a fan of Japanese folktales and fairy tales. There are some Japanese reading units coming up in the class, and maybe you will even want to do a Japanese project. One of my all-time favorite Storybooks that someone did about Japan is this one - Japanese urban legends: such a cool topic! Maybe you will recognize some of them; the only one I knew about before reading this project was the tanuki.
    Tokyo Underworld

    ReplyDelete